So, the second Grand Slam is upon us. These are my predictions for the quarter finals. I was very successful with my Australian Open predictions so I hope I am here too!
1st Quarter- Serena VS Robson
Serena will breeze through, but I feel Kerber may lose her first round against Barthel! I think Robson really has a chance in her section because I feel she will beat Wozniacki, though Kuznetsova is the dark horse in this section.
2nd Quarter- A.Radwanska VS Errani
This section is relatively weak and I feel that Errani wont have much trouble. I wouldn't have chosen Radwanska before the draw was made but here she has a massive chance to reach a first French Open quarter final.
3rd Quarter- Kanepi VS Azarenka
I think Li will be beaten either before the fourth round or by Kanepi at that stage. The Estonian always plays well on clay and is coming off the Brussels title so I think she may reach a third quarter final here. Azarenka shouldn't have too much trouble.
4th Quarter- Stosur VS Sharapova
Sharapova is a dead cert, but the other section's tricky to predict. I feel Kvitova will lose early because she just hasn't been winning easily on clay this year whilst Jankovic is just too unpredictable. I'm going to guess that Stosur will come through this section, but I'm not confident!
No comments:
Post a Comment